We’re delighted to announce that the first update to Dangerous Driving, “No Claims Bonus” is now live on all platforms.
We’ve been listening to your feedback and the update contains the fixes listed below:
- Prevent unfeasibly short leaderboard entries
- Fixes an issue that would cause a Crash on Xbox when signing out of the game (according to the stats from Microsoft this accounts for 18% of all Crashes on Xbox)
- Fixes an issue that would cause a Crash during gameplay on all platforms when hitting quit during Danger Time
- Prevents AI shooting past the player at super sonic speed
- Prevents AI speed not being capped when you’re in Takedown Camera (hence why they speed past you)
- Ensures Aftertouch Takedowns give you the advantage they should (not reset at back)
- Ensures laps always register on Hypercar Shakedown event on Desert Marathon
- Stops AI always crashing at start of Island Lighthouse track
- Minimises player getting reset behind persistent wrecks after a Crash
- Ensures it is possible to get Platinum medal on Formula DD Survival Event
This update is just the start. We will be publishing a roadmap this week of other updates and fixes with the priority on Collision fixes and adding Online Racing. Check out the Known Issues list on our FAQ for more info.