This patch is now live on all platforms and includes a lot of online improvements and fixes as well as a few other bug fixes.
Here is the full list:
- Online – Host can choose any car / any track combination and set the number of laps
- Online – ensure players are invulnerable when resetting after a crash (to avoid crashing again immediately)
- Online – add ahead/behind distances to the in-game HUD
- Online – Further improvements to finding games to make it easier for players to get into game, add ‘browse games’ option on console, extend browse games to include games in progress
- Handling – Improve landing from air to lessen the chances of your car ending up facing the wrong direction
- Online – Lobby graphics given an overhaul
- Online – all cars by default can carry more boost
- Online Xbox: Add presence text for in lobby and in online game
- Bug Fixes – primarily to Pursuit mode
We will be publishing details of the next Dangerous Driving update very soon. Check back or sign up to our Dangerous Driving Club HERE.