From the creative talent behind the genre-defining Burnout series, Dangerous Driving puts aggression back into the racing genre, recapturing the spirit of the past and taking it to a new place.
You can watch our latest video here but check back soon as we will shortly be releasing a brand new website!
Dangerous Driving is a game about real driving. The sort of driving you want to do when no one else is looking. The sort of driving you’d love to do if only everyone else would get OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!
This game gives you the chance to live out that fantasy. To floor it in everyday cars, at high speeds, weaving in and out of traffic and slamming the other cars right off the road.
This is a game built in the spirit of the classic arcade racing games of the 80’s and 90’s. It’s about speed, driving skill and beautiful powerslides around epic corners.
It’s also about all out aggression, instant retaliation and sweet, sweet revenge.
The more dangerously you drive, the faster you can go.
- Bump, shunt, slam, scratch and powerslide your way around 30 dangerous courses set across seven different locations.
- Takedown your opponent in the adrenaline fuelled Takedown Races, chain your way to perfection in the Boost Chain Races, or rule every road in Road Rage.
- Switch on your Sirens and apprehend Wanted Suspects in Pursuit Mode, or be the last car standing in Eliminator.
- Race offline against remorseless AI drivers in over 8 different event types
- Coming Month 1 – Take the action online against seven other aggressive players
- Unlock new deadly cars and aggressive abilities as you progress.
There is only one way to drive – Dangerously. There is only one way to win – Takedown anything that tries to get between you and the finish line.
Dangerous Driving will be released digitally for PlayStation4, Xbox One and PC (via the Epic Games Store) on April 9th 2019 priced £24.99 / $29.99. A box version will also be available from all good retailers!
To get exclusive access to screenshots, videos, giveaways and more sign up to the Dangerous Driving Club HERE. Members get to hear about the very early days of Burnout as well as receive behind the scenes news and footage of the new game.