When will Danger Zone be available?
Does Danger Zone have any enhancements for PlayStation4 Pro?
If running on PlayStation Pro Danger Zone has more sparks, more explosions, higher quality VFX and better anti aliasing.
What is the price of Danger Zone?
What platforms is Danger Zone available for?
PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam
What is the minimum/recommended spec PC for Danger Zone?
You’ll ideally need a PC that meets our recommended spec.
- Windows 10 64 bit
- Intel i7 3.5 Ghz / AMD FX 9590
- 8 Gb Memory
- Nvidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- DirectX 11
- 15Gb Disk space
We assume you have the recommended spec and as such the game defaults to the following settings:
- 1920 x 1080
- 60 fps
- Epic Settings for Anti-Aliasing, Texture Quality and Shadow Quality
- Medium Settings for Sparks and Explosions
If you have a better graphics card than our recommended spec then feel free to increase the resolution and turn up the Sparks and Explosions!
If you experience any performance issues it’s likely your PC and/or graphics card is not powerful enough and we recommend you turn down your settings and reduce the frame rate to 30 fps.
What is the age rating for Danger Zone?
ESRB Rating: E10+
PEGI Rating: 7
What are the Trophies/Achievements?
Here is a full list:
|Trionfo||Score a medal on every simulation|
|Platinum||Score 10 platinum medals|
|Off To A Great Start||Complete Tier 1|
|Halfway Home||Complete Tier 2|
|Bringing Home The Money||Complete Tier 3|
|Slams It In!||Get your first Grand Slam bonus|
|Making A Run For It||Get your first Smash and Grab bonus|
|Done This Before?||Fire your first smashbreaker|
|Standing In The Hall Of Fame||Earn your first gold medal|
|Wreck-Tacular!||Score over $20m in a single junction|
|Getting The Hang Of It||Score a x15 or more Smashbreaker score|
|Luckily Nobody Was Hurt||Wreck 100 cars in a single junction|
Tips for doing well in Danger Zone
There is a knack to playing Danger Zone well and getting to the top of the Leaderboards. Here are our top tips for maximising your score. Contact us with your own tips.
- SmashBreaker is key – setting it off explodes vehicles around you, building a SmashBreaker chain, and during the explosion you can move your vehicle (using left stick, rotate camera with right stick).
- Look for SmashBreaker pickups located in the levels – these can be used instantly.
- Fire your SmashBreaker wisely – ideally at the moment where there is a LOT of traffic around you.
- Use the traffic to move you where possible and save your SmashBreaker for when it can have maximum impact.
- Collecting all the Bronze and Silver Pickups earns you cash and most importantly will reveal the Gold Pickup.
- Collect all Bronze, Silver and Gold Pickups to get the ‘Smash and Grab’ Bonus ($2.5 million).
- Collect Medal Pickups in their medal order (Bronze, Silver, Gold) to ensure you get the biggest ‘Grand Slam’ bonus ($5 million).
- Same way traffic can be used as a missile by ‘checking’ them into other vehicles.
More to come soon!
The game crashed. What should I do?
We have very rarely seen the game crash and so if you do experience a crash we’d like to know about it so we can investigate what happened.
Note down the time of the crash in your time zone and email us with these details.
Contact details can be found here.
How many levels are there in Danger Zone?
4 training levels and 20 crash test scenarios