“Fully Comp” is the third Update for Dangerous Driving. We’re pleased to announce that the Update is now live and available for download on PSN and Xbox Live. This update is a significant one.
If you want Fixes, you got it!
Here are the main changes included in this “Fully Comp” update to Dangerous Driving
- Host of improvements to physics and collisions including:
- Improve collision after a Takedown to reduce the likelihood of the player car intersecting the road and spinning rapidly, before being reset to the track
- Decrease the chance of player car going underneath a rival and being forced through the road
- Reduce the likelihood of getting launched into the air as a result of ramming a rival (surely this is the epitome of Dangerous Driving?)
- Limit being spawned facing the wrong way after a collision
- Improve collision with barriers to address the situation where the player car gets lifted up or stuck and being spun around
- Make the consistency of collisions with traffic better – traffic is now always fatal (we have slightly reduced the amount of traffic to accommodate this)
But wait! There’s more! It’s a “Fully Comprehensive” Update
- Improvements in joining online games – to reduce the number of network errors being returned when trying to join a game; we have also added some extra tools to analyse where and why the failures are happening
- Restore the in-Garage ticker showing the car stats and mileage (went missing in the last update!)
- Fix for Wrecks not getting cleared online – this may be a player selectable option in a future update
- Fix an issue at the U turn on the Hypercar Class Shakedown event where players get stuck in a crash/respawn /crash loop
- Improve how player is reset on track after a crash in Dangerous Driving
- Save Sensitivity options – previously reset each time the game was relaunched
- Remove reset on the right stick camera movement. It will instead reset when you crash or restart
- Fix for Pursuit vehicles taking each other down and ending the event early
- Upgrade to latest Unreal Engine for improved graphical performance and faster load times for Dangerous Driving
We’re excited about getting these fixes out to you. We’ve also firmed up the plan for the next update to Dangerous Driving Check out our roadmap page for more details.